The CRFC SPF System:
The CRFC Spray Foam Roof System offers a practical, safe and sustainable solution.
With no seams or penetrating fasteners, it gives your building’s roof a durable coating that protects and prolongs the life of the structure, as well as increased insulation and a reflective coating for better energy efficiency and savings.
The materials bond tenaciously to themselves, so there are no joints, seams or penetrating fasteners. Multiple layers of SPF can be sprayed-in-place to achieve the specified thickness of insulation. Flashings and roof details are tied-in with the spray installation.
The CRFC Spray Foam Roof System is a high-performance roofing solution that will allow you to keep your attention elsewhere and provide an ROI very quickly.Get a No Cost Roof Evaluation
Best insulation. Period
Keeps your AC in or the cold out better than any other solution
- Unmatched R-Value per square inch of any roofing system
- Our Roofing Foam expands to 30 times its volume
- Reduces heat loss and heat gain
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Pays for itself in an average of only 4 years from energy savings
- Reduces amount of energy needed to heat or cool
- Ductwork beneath the roof stays cooler, further increasing energy efficiency
The CRFC system is the toughest of the tough
- With proper maintenance your CRFC system can outlive your building
- Compressive strength is 50 psi/sq inch
- Lightweight (∠ 1lb/sq ft) significantly reduces load and stress on building structure
- Wind Uplift Resistance – combination of strength, rigidity and lightweight combine to ward off the effects of uplift
An ROI That Won’t Quit
Service Area: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, and San Francisco Counties
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri