The CRFC Silicone Single-Ply Restoration System
APPLYING Silicone Single-Ply Restoration Systems
When it comes to restoring a single-ply roof, a Systems Approach and inspection is necessary to determine the exact problems and deficiencies in the roof.
Before installation, a thorough roof system inspection is necessary.
If there are leaks, it’s important to determine where and why they exist.
It’s also important to note that many single-ply systems have been installed over existing roofs, and most building codes do not allow the installation of a third roofing system.
After inspection, application is a basic coating process that self-adheres to single-ply membranes like EPDM, PVC and Hypalon. CRFC’s multi-coat application has been shown to have superior adhesion to all of these membrane materials.
SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA - SeamlesSEAL ULTRA silicone coatings are single-component, moisture-cured, fluid-applied protective roof coatings.
- Silicone is 100% inorganic and is the second most common element on earth. It is 28% of the earths crust and found in sand, silicates, and many minerals like quartz
- Breathable membrane possessing superior weathering and water resistance characteristics.
- Provides elemental protection for architectural surfaces such as vertical walls, masonry, concrete, metal, single-ply roof membranes and sprayed-in-place urethane foam systems.
- Colors: White, Light Grey, Dark Grey & Tan (Special colors are available at an additional charge with minimum order. )
- SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA LS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HSLV
Service Area: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, and San Francisco Counties
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri