The CRFC Metal Roof Restoration System:
Metal roofs are especially susceptible to rust, weathering and expansion due to heating and cooling. That results in problems such as:
- ID roof deficiencies
- Clean and prep roof
- Apply primer, if necessary
- Seal any damaged seams, flashing and fasteners
- Install CRFC basecoat and top coats
If you’ve noticed leaks or other problems with your metal roof, now is the time to act.Get a No Cost Roof Evaluation
APPLYING Metal Roof Restoration Systems
When it comes to restoring metal roofing, a Systems Approach and inspection is necessary to determine the exact problems and deficiencies in the roof.
Before applying the CRFC Metal Roof Restoration System, the roof may require :
- Additional primer to increase adhesion and treat rust
- Fasteners to close openings and insure wind uplift properties
- Fabrics and tapes to reinforce seams or flashings.
When the roof is ready:
- Multiple applications of elastomeric coatings are applied to completely seal and weatherize the roof
- These coatings conform to every surface to eliminate seams and joints, and can easily be applied with varying thickness to achieve the desired slope without low spots.
SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA - SeamlesSEAL ULTRA silicone coatings are single-component, moisture-cured, fluid-applied protective roof coatings.
- Silicone is 100% inorganic and is the second most common element on earth. It is 28% of the earths crust and found in sand, silicates, and many minerals like quartz
- Breathable membrane possessing superior weathering and water resistance characteristics.
- Provides elemental protection for architectural surfaces such as vertical walls, masonry, concrete, metal, single-ply roof membranes and sprayed-in-place urethane foam systems.
- Colors: White, Light Grey, Dark Grey & Tan (Special colors are available at an additional charge with minimum order. )
- SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA LS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HSLV
SeamlesSEAL™ - SeamlesSEAL acrylic coatings are single-component, fluid-applied protective roof coatings.
- This product provides outstanding weatherability, as well as exceptional protection from degradation caused by ultraviolet exposure.
- Superior leak protection
- SeamlesSEAL HT | SeamlesSEAL Acrylic | SeamlesSEAL QS | SeamlesSEAL BB | SeamlesSEAL Clear Coat | SeamlesSEAL FR | HailCoat
Service Area: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, and San Francisco Counties
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri