Good candidates for restoration include:
- Single-ply (EPDM, PVC, TPO, Hypalon)
- Asphalt/modifed bitumen
Save money by restoring rather than replacing an entire roof.
- Extend your roof’s life cycle
- Reduce labor and material costs
- Minimize disruption for building occupants
- Comply with building codes that generally don’t allow a third roof system
SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA - SeamlesSEAL ULTRA silicone coatings are single-component, moisture-cured, fluid-applied protective roof coatings.
- Silicone is 100% inorganic and is the second most common element on earth. It is 28% of the earths crust and found in sand, silicates, and many minerals like quartz
- Breathable membrane possessing superior weathering and water resistance characteristics.
- Provides elemental protection for architectural surfaces such as vertical walls, masonry, concrete, metal, single-ply roof membranes and sprayed-in-place urethane foam systems.
- Colors: White, Light Grey, Dark Grey & Tan (Special colors are available at an additional charge with minimum order. )
- SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA LS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HSLV
SeamlesSEAL™ - SeamlesSEAL acrylic coatings are single-component, fluid-applied protective roof coatings.
- This product provides outstanding weatherability, as well as exceptional protection from degradation caused by ultraviolet exposure.
- Superior leak protection
- SeamlesSEAL HT | SeamlesSEAL Acrylic | SeamlesSEAL QS | SeamlesSEAL BB | SeamlesSEAL Clear Coat | SeamlesSEAL FR | HailCoat
Service Area: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, and San Francisco Counties
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri