The CRFC Restoration System:
APPLYING Mod-Bit and Asphaltic Roof Restoration Systems
When it comes to restoring MODBIT and Asphaltic roofs, a Systems Approach and inspection is necessary to determine the exact problems and deficiencies in the roof.
Fabrics, tapes, and microfibers will need to be incorporated with the SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA to reinforce the seams and coating in areas of expected movement. After this process, multiple applications of SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA coatings are applied to further seal and weatherize the roof.
SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA is easy to process and simple to apply with most high pressure spray equipment or roller applications.
SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA silicone allows for a longer roofing season due to the wide range of application temperatures – they are not subject to freeze damage like all acrylic water-based coatings, nor are they prone to wash-off accidents from sudden rain showers.Get a No Cost Roof Evaluation
SeamlesSEAL™ ULTRA - SeamlesSEAL ULTRA silicone coatings are single-component, moisture-cured, fluid-applied protective roof coatings.
- Silicone is 100% inorganic and is the second most common element on earth. It is 28% of the earths crust and found in sand, silicates, and many minerals like quartz
- Breathable membrane possessing superior weathering and water resistance characteristics.
- Provides elemental protection for architectural surfaces such as vertical walls, masonry, concrete, metal, single-ply roof membranes and sprayed-in-place urethane foam systems.
- Colors: White, Light Grey, Dark Grey & Tan (Special colors are available at an additional charge with minimum order. )
- SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA LS | SeamlesSEAL ULTRA HSLV
Service Area: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, and San Francisco Counties
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri